Friday, October 19, 2007

Design Club + UFO Opening Reception



Hey Design friends-

Tom Garrett and I need your help to make the UF Opening reception an out of this world success. (sorry for the horrible pun, but i just can't help myself)

I am assuming you all know about the UFO project that is being created in all the fall design classes. The final work will be hung all around the school and the opening reception will take place in the college/student center on November 9th, from 5:30-7pm (with an audio lounge to follow)

I approached the design club about collaborating with me to create an amazing installation/reception for the project. Please join me this coming Monday, October 22nd during the noon lunch hour to start brainstorming ideas. (you will find me at the large round table with treats)

Black Lights?
Bubble Machines?
A constellation map of the exhibition?
Freeze dried astronaut ice cream?
....?

- Megan Leafblad

No comments: